Saturday, November 11, 2006

Re: Christmas Cards

I am a complete Christmas card junkie. I spend the better part of October planning what I'll do for my Christmas cards. Actually, that's kind of a lie, because last year I ordered my Christmas cards in June.

Life is only more exciting now that I have my own business and clients, and therefore an opportunity for MORE Christmas cards. Wheee!

I am so in love with my business Christmas cards for 2006 that I can't handle myself. I want to mail them out yesterday. In fact, I have been carrying one in my purse and showing it off every chance I get. I really don't want to ruin the surprise for anyone, but I TOTALLY WANT TO RUIN THE SURPRISE FOR EVERYONE.

So, I am pacifying myself, by posting this photo and saying this: This is one of five photos that comprise my Christmas Card this year. I snagged this shot after the session was technically over, and the kids were all getting into their car to go. I almost bought my daughter a coat with a fur-trimmed hood the other day because I've been dying to grab this exact shot. So when I saw the coats come out, I wasn't about to waste my opportunity.

So here it is:

2 comments:

neighbor person T said...

I have been privy enough to see the copy that she carries in her purse, so I confirm her addiction. Although I am partial to the front picture on the card, I believe these cards to be the cutest darn things I've ever seen. Emily has to be one of the most creative photographers I've ever known...ok...she's really the only one, but she's the best!

neighbor person T said...

I have been privy enough to see the copy that she has in her purse and I confirm her addiction. I must say that they are the cutest darn things you've ever seen, however, I am partial to the cover picture. I must say that Emily Loftus is the greatest photographer I have ever known...OK...she's really the only one, but she is the best!!!

Followers

history

About Me

775.830.1065. http://www.emilyloftus.com http://www.emilyloftus.blogspot.com Native of Reno, NV. Portrait Photographer. Mother. Wife. Big dreams.