Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Ready!

I got ready for Christmas so very early this year, that I think I'm already burnt out.

Not really.

But it already seems over in my mind. Almost like there's at time limit on Christmas - I get one month - Since I started in August, my month is over! haha!

I have made a really big decision for the new year. Really Big! I am excited to announce it when the time is right. But for now, I'm just going to get you excited about it, too. Stay tuned for that.

I have been busy as ever. This is a tiny taste . . .

Enjoy:

We went up the beautiful aspens on Monitor Pass to scout a photo session location, unfortunately the Aspens won't work out - but they sure are beautiful. The problem is the 10 million yellowjackets who inhabit this gorgeous wood, this time of year. Yeah, something tells me a terrified five year old won't really give great photos.

My little model here wasn't scared, but she's a rare brave little girl. I know for a fact that my daughter would FREAK.

AND - I did get bit - and I am allergic to the bites - so no more aspens in the fall for me, which makes me very sad!




My last little dancer for the dance studio display! We were at the location a little late, and the street lights were already coming on, so I used it to my advantage!





A little friend of ours turned one year old! HOW CAN THIS BE? She sure did love that cupcake.





And finally a new baby who happens to be simply gorgeous. She's tiny, and delicate and has tons of thick dark hair. Momma and Daddy are so very proud. You'll be seeing more of her as this next year passes.



No comments:

Followers

history

About Me

775.830.1065. http://www.emilyloftus.com http://www.emilyloftus.blogspot.com Native of Reno, NV. Portrait Photographer. Mother. Wife. Big dreams.