Sunday, October 26, 2008

Thirteen down - None to go

Well, we seem to have made it out alive and well! I can say for sure that another October will not pass without me hosting a pumpkin patch portrait event. I had So. Much. Fun. For real. Both days were pure delight. There were so few bumps in the road, so-to-speak, that I couldn't stop talking about how quickly it flew by and how much fun I'd had.

It was a tremendous joy to meet all the new families, and catch up with old friends.

Thank you again to all of you who came out to celebrate this beautiful autumn with us. Hopefully the dirt in your shoes will remind you of me. Galleries for the portrait event will be posted by next weekend.

I'll be in touch with the rest of you who are waiting on things from me by Tuesday! I'll be out of town Monday.

Love you all!







No comments:

Followers

history

About Me

775.830.1065. http://www.emilyloftus.com http://www.emilyloftus.blogspot.com Native of Reno, NV. Portrait Photographer. Mother. Wife. Big dreams.