Sunday, November 09, 2008

A little update from me

Things are definitely buzzing here! I am muti-tasking like you wouldn't believe.


I do still have some time slots available, though, so please call now if you're still wanting photos in time for Christmas! (quite a few weekday sessions and a weekend session or two left!) I'll take sessions up through the end of November and first week in December, for Christmas print delivery.


I also have a couple announcements:

Mini session galleries will all close on Monday at midnight, so for the few of you that haven't ordered yet give me a call or email sometime tomorrow! All of you should have receieved two emails from me, one last night and one tonight giving you the last minute information you need. If anyone hasn't receieved that information please let me know asap!


AND


I will be out of town all day on Tuesday, so all of my messages and emails from late Monday and Tuesday will be returned Wednesday.



Finally, I leave you with a couple more images of my precious little twins from last week!

Enjoy:


















No comments:

Followers

history

About Me

775.830.1065. http://www.emilyloftus.com http://www.emilyloftus.blogspot.com Native of Reno, NV. Portrait Photographer. Mother. Wife. Big dreams.