Thursday, July 09, 2009

Oh Hi There!

Hey Dance Studio Families!

Your photos will be delivered to the studio TODAY at 4 pm, so feel free to pick them up at your convenience any time after today.

Folks who are on my online gallery list, you'll receive an email from me with your password and information on ordering tonight, and galleries will be opened in the morning. If you still need to see your dance portraits, please email me today, if possible (emily@emilyloftus.com) and I'll put your name on that list!

I just finished packaging all of the orders, and thought I'd share with you my largest pile of packaged orders ever: (this is also a good chance for me to unveil my new packaging, which is 100% recycled!)







Secondly, The Black Rock Dance Company (which is affiliated with In Motion Studio of Dance) is offering a free performance at Wingfield Park on Thursday July 30, 2009 as a part of Artown. The poster and postcard were photographed and designed by yours truly:


Post Card


Poster


Please, if you can go and watch Black Rock perform on the 30th. They are a tremendous group of people, all very talented dancers.

Support the arts in Reno!


Finally, I have a bazillion little loose ends to tie up today so I can't write much more, but I would love to give a little taste of the rest of what I've been up to lately:













22

No comments:

Followers

history

About Me

775.830.1065. http://www.emilyloftus.com http://www.emilyloftus.blogspot.com Native of Reno, NV. Portrait Photographer. Mother. Wife. Big dreams.