Monday, May 31, 2010

Busy Season

That whole busy season is starting to come down on me. This is the time of year, where I start to think that it's almost Christmas time, because I realize I don't have any free time until Christmas time. Heh.

That said, I suppose it would be appropriate to announce here that, except for mini sessions, I am completely booked through mid-July. If you want a summer session, call soon. If you want a fall session, you can book that now, too. Since I've stepped back my availability and taken on some weddings things are going to be a bit different this year.

I'll finalize the July beach mini session plan very soon, too, so that those of you who are interested can book that as well.

Now for the good stuff!

Dancey portraits of my sweet girl:


A baby plan 6-month-er. SO DELICIOUSLY CHUBBY! :)
Ivory Soap, anyone?

6 months

And finally - head to the wedding blog to see more of this engagement session:

No comments:

Followers

history

About Me

775.830.1065. http://www.emilyloftus.com http://www.emilyloftus.blogspot.com Native of Reno, NV. Portrait Photographer. Mother. Wife. Big dreams.