Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Weather in Reno

You never can count on Spring in Springtime, here in the high desert. You CAN, however, count on Spring in winter and Spring in Autumn at least one week each year.

Right now we have what feels like full-blown winter in Spring. Not fun. Especially not fun for The Crazy Neighbors (that would be us!) who are installing their backyard irrigation system in the middle of all of this.

Luckily for me, I can bow out of it all with my typical busy life. So many things to do, friends to entertain, photos to edit. Hey, this work-from-home thing is even better than I first thought, it's totally getting me out of sprinkler duty.

I had an amazing session with a group of beautiful young women early this week. We lucked out when we scheduled our session for the one day of the week that ended up with a good light-to-temperature ratio. Unfortunately, I had to cancel all the rest of my outdoor sessions for the week, so this was the one I got.


I am NOT disappointed:
then yesterday, there was this little cutie:
What a cute little ham, he is!

No comments:

Followers

history

About Me

775.830.1065. http://www.emilyloftus.com http://www.emilyloftus.blogspot.com Native of Reno, NV. Portrait Photographer. Mother. Wife. Big dreams.