Monday, June 04, 2007

Chelsea Williams

About a year ago my favorite independent singer/songwriter Chelsea Williams generously allowed me to use her song Follow Me Too on my website. I have gotten so many compliments on the site music and feel truly blessed to be able to use Chelsea's amazing song along with my photography.

She's a little Jewel and a little Patty Griffin. Beautiful songwriting with a clear, honest quality to her voice. For me Chelsea is as good as they come.

Chelsea's primary fan base is on Myspace, but I have a feeling that she'll be seeing some much deserved recognition very soon. Starting now, her songs are available on iTunes. So please, show Chelsea some love and download a song or two. My favorites are I'm Rubber, You're Glue, I Can See It Now and of course, Follow Me Too.


I'll leave you with that for tonight. For your viewing pleasure, a couple sneak peaks at my new marketing materials . . .









No comments:

Followers

history

About Me

775.830.1065. http://www.emilyloftus.com http://www.emilyloftus.blogspot.com Native of Reno, NV. Portrait Photographer. Mother. Wife. Big dreams.