Thursday, August 09, 2007

Deep Breath

Someone please tell me summer isn't almost over. Tell me that I still have weeks to enjoy the yard, and the kids, and the weather. Please.

Do you want to know the truth? The truth is that I'm kind of having a hard time knowing I am sending my baby off to Kindergarten in a couple weeks. Kind of, a lot. I suppose the drawback of having your babies just barely over a year apart is that you get all the big milestones thrown on you all at once. So now I'm sort of rolling the emotion of it all around in my head and digging in my heels.

I'm breathing deep, sighing those long, heavy sighs, and hanging on to every last moment. I really don't feel ready. But maybe I'm just being dramatic. I have been known to be dramatic from time to time, go figure.
There, I said it.



On to business: I had one of the craziest sessions I have ever done on Tuesday. The crazy index is indicated by the sheer number of blurry photos I sorted through to pick out the goodies. These three (gorgeous) children were active, happy and downright hard to keep up with! They were also a ton of fun.
They climbed trees, spun me on the merry-go-round and let me push them on the swings. Oh, and they also let me take their photos!

Lucky Shot of the Day:

No comments:

Followers

history

About Me

775.830.1065. http://www.emilyloftus.com http://www.emilyloftus.blogspot.com Native of Reno, NV. Portrait Photographer. Mother. Wife. Big dreams.