Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The Last Week Wrap Up, a couple days late!

The portrait event went satisfyingly well. Despite a few last minute cancellations everyone arrived on time and in great spirits. My wonderful helpers really worked hard and I was able to accomplish a lot in a very short amount of time. I only got a little behind on the first night, but all subjects and parents were understanding and patient. If I'm being honest, my biggest fear was not being able to get the promised ten proofs per kid, but there wasn't a single problem in that respect. In fact, I didn't give any family less than 12 proofs and some got more!

I have to laugh because 12 proofs seems like hardly any to me now. I keep thinking, "That's all? Just 12 proofs?" Then I think about my days as a mall-photo-studio-rat and remember that we only got five photos in a 20 minute session. ONLY FIVE! I can't imagine asking my clients to choose from five photos now!



So here they are, a little taste of the Portrait Event.



















Thank you to EVERYONE who came! Let's do it again sometime!

No comments:

Followers

history

About Me

775.830.1065. http://www.emilyloftus.com http://www.emilyloftus.blogspot.com Native of Reno, NV. Portrait Photographer. Mother. Wife. Big dreams.