Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Back in the swing

I'm delusional!

I really thought I'd get some work done while the kids were out of school. Yeah, that didn't happen. I tried, I truly did. Now that they're back at school, though, I'm happily catching up!

For me right now, Catching Up means lots of things, not the least of which is editing the MANY photos I took at Matt and Megan's wedding. Sorting through thousands of photos is a bit different from sorting through hundreds, like I normally do. It's rewarding to watch the story as it comes together, though. I'm used to jobs I can finish in a matter of an afternoon.
All of this work is made a bit easier by the MANY Starbucks gift cards I got for Christmas, and The Little Mermaid Original Broadway Cast recording. I'm cool. Please remember that.

I digress: All this work on my part means, you all get to have a peek! Enjoy!



Mickey was here and there . . .

1 comment:

Dusty, Kimmy, Niran & Calvin said...

Emily I love your photography! You did such a wonderful job with Niran I wish I could have you for our wedding. I've seen some other people and they just aren't the same as your's. I wish we lived in Reno still.

Followers

history

About Me

775.830.1065. http://www.emilyloftus.com http://www.emilyloftus.blogspot.com Native of Reno, NV. Portrait Photographer. Mother. Wife. Big dreams.