Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oh my neglected blog!

I have big blog changes brewing, and thereby have been neglecting this wonderful little corner of the web.

Forgive me, my lovelies!

The good news is: I've been busy! Which I won't complain about. :) I've been making a better attempt to keep the website fresh and new-car-smell-ed (whatever that means!)

Check it out to see some new stuff!



I really can't believe that we're about to cross over into Summer. Summer seems an eternity away until Mid-March, then you blink and it's here.

So, do you want to know what I've been up to?

Our old friend Cooper got to go to San Francisco:


She brought me there so that I could photograph this amazing lady, who just so happens to be my cousin:




I got to spend some quality time with this darling lady. After we hung out her Momma asked me if I babysit! I think that means I did a good job.


And finally, a photo to prove that I also have a male child, who sometimes allows me to photograph him. But only sometimes.

No comments:

Followers

history

About Me

775.830.1065. http://www.emilyloftus.com http://www.emilyloftus.blogspot.com Native of Reno, NV. Portrait Photographer. Mother. Wife. Big dreams.