Thursday, January 07, 2010

January 7, 2010

Hi There!

A couple items of business.

1. The often promised, but never before delivered SNOW mini sessions will take place on Saturday January 30, 2010 at the Tahoe Meadows snow play area on Mt. Rose Highway.

There are still spots left! The price is $55 and includes a 5x7 print. Your session will be 20 minutes long and I'll show you 7-10 finished images 2 weeks after your session. You can select your free 5x7 from any of those photos, and order any additional prints at that time as well!

Call me if you're interested!

775.830.1065


2. I would also like to schedule a business portrait mini session event, based on interest. The price will be $90 and that price includes 7-10 finished portraits on CD with full copyright release. Your business portraits would be excellent for use on a business website or business card.

Of course you can expect my same relaxed, casual style. This is not your typical business portrait, but I think it will fit the needs of lots of you young professionals out there. Especially those of you who want to set yourselves apart with a different, more interesting business card!

I have had a few inquiries, but I don't know how much interest there really is in a product like this.

So, if you're interested, give me a call and we'll put a date together!


Here is an example of business portraits I've photographed in the past:





Finally, my full session dates for January and February are filling up quickly. If you've already called and inquired I've made sure there is room for you in my schedule. If you haven't called or we haven't communicated, call soon. I'm just about fully booked for both January and February.

Much Love!

No comments:

Followers

history

About Me

775.830.1065. http://www.emilyloftus.com http://www.emilyloftus.blogspot.com Native of Reno, NV. Portrait Photographer. Mother. Wife. Big dreams.