Thursday, January 21, 2010

Snowy Sessions and More

Hi There!

Wowie are we ever getting a lot of snow this year! Hopefully this will all add up to a beautiful snow pack for all of you skiers and snowboarders, and lots of fun snow for our snow mini sessions on January 30th.

Weather permitting we'll be meeting at Tahoe Meadows on the Mt. Rose Highway starting at 1pm that Saturday. There are still a few sessions available, too!

For those of you who might be interested I am also offering a FOUR SEASONS package, which will give you four mini sessions during 2010! Your first Mini session will be Snowy sessions on January 30th, Spring Flowers in April, a beach session at Lake Tahoe in July and a Fall Leaves or Pumpkin Patch session in October. You'll get your choice of a storyboard with one image from each session or 25 Christmas cards at the conclusion of the year.

If you're interested in either option, please don't hesitate to call me at 775.830.1065!

I am still looking for destination weddings, small weddings and elopements, as well. I have availability throughout the year, but just one slot left in June, so if you're thinking of having a wedding with fewer than 70 guests, please call me! I am an experienced wedding photographer, but I am charging portfolio building rates through Spring and Summer 2010, as I am looking to increase my wedding clientele.

Finally, how about a few photos! :)


Snow Dog

Piano Lessons

And Happy Birthday to my little girl who turned 8 years old yesterday. She bought this dress with her own money, and selected it because of it's sensible price! So cute!

I think that means she is growing up.

8 Years Old

No comments:

Followers

history

About Me

775.830.1065. http://www.emilyloftus.com http://www.emilyloftus.blogspot.com Native of Reno, NV. Portrait Photographer. Mother. Wife. Big dreams.