Thursday, May 24, 2007

Ah Youth!

Man, what I wouldn't give to have a newborn baby session every week, I don't know. Newborn session are just so - so - PERFECT. Peaceful, beautiful and intimate. Everything perfect portraits should be, in my humble opinion.

I was blessed to be able to take portraits of this gorgeous 6 day old baby yesterday and I just can't stop working on these images. My poor children would like to eat sometime today, but I can't tear myself away from the computer. Ok, not really, that's a complete joke, but seriously - have a look. You won't be able to tear yourself away, either:







I'm in love with this session right now! And there are so many more! (There are some on the website, too!)


On a more personal note, we still don't have grass, but we have a patio, patio furniture, edging and a couple shrubs! We're almost there. The dead shoes were sent to shoe heaven last night, as a matter of fact, and now I'm down to vans and flip flops for summer. ha! Now I'm off to put two things together - post cards for the portrait party on June 22 and 23, and invitations for my nephew's first birthday party in July.

No comments:

Followers

history

About Me

775.830.1065. http://www.emilyloftus.com http://www.emilyloftus.blogspot.com Native of Reno, NV. Portrait Photographer. Mother. Wife. Big dreams.