Friday, May 25, 2007

There will be more this weekend

But right now I want to say that I am 90% certain that the location for the June 22nd and 23rd portrait party will be Rancho San Rafael.

What Emily? You say. What? You're shooting at Rancho San Rafael? I KNOW! I always tell people, "I don't shoot there, if I can avoid it." But I think this is the perfect occasion to work there. It's centrally located, public, there are shady places to shoot before the light is right. I think it will work well, and will be a good starting point for my first official portrait party. Sound good?

I have checked every city calendar I can find and it appears that there aren't any major special events there, so it should be set. I will call on Tuesday to double check that there isn't anything scheduled that will put us in the middle of a mess.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Followers

history

About Me

775.830.1065. http://www.emilyloftus.com http://www.emilyloftus.blogspot.com Native of Reno, NV. Portrait Photographer. Mother. Wife. Big dreams.